Sunday, January 2, 2011

me, me and yaa

For all those years have passed, I simply be me.
The me that somehow I know it well.
The me that I love most.
The me that sometimes I don't understand.

They know me that much, each of them with their heart.
The way I talk, the way I mad, the way I laugh, the way I surrender, the way I high, the way I down, the way I die, and the way I drop.

And now I've met them all in a person.
Letting me in, letting you know me.
Letting me feel, letting your hug.
Letting me laugh, letting you take the part.
And I have you since then.

I do hate you simply bcoz you are so me!
I keep myself alone and need nobody.
I trust myself that I don't have any twin soul.
But my heart stopped by the time I see your mind.
I met my alter ego inside you.
I finally found myself as an angel with one wing and the other one is right at your back.
I found the part that I missed.

I've found you! Could you stay,, like forever.. in my mind?


*thx to grass that so insipiring :D

1 comment: