Thursday, July 22, 2010

left it there

I left it there, I won't move it anywhere.. I let it stay there, with all bittersweets attached to it. I know it won't change, it will remain the same as it used to be. For all things that i know, that i ever knew and recognized. I simply don't wanna change anything, not even a little part of it. But still, i left it there perfectly and don't even try to touch it anymore.

I thank you for those things left behind. I thank you for trusting me with no particular reasons. And I thank you for growing me up, I heart it in every way. Just left all the stories behind and I promise I'll be a better me. I know that I will miss it a lot, and I always have a chance to get closer to it every time the missing feeling arise in me. Just to be closed to it with no willing to touching it.

I left it there, I won't move it anywhere.. I let it stay there, with all bittersweets attached to it.

2 comments:

  1. like it... somehow it reminds me about my own experiences... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe,, seems like every person will face that kind of condition ya kak hehehe

    ReplyDelete